Devil's Lake east and west bluffs
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photograph showing a view of the east and west bluffs at Devil's Lake, as seen from the southeast shore near a railroad station, which was known at the time as Kirkland Station. Railroad tracks and several small buildings are visible in the foreground. This area is now part of Devil's Lake State Park.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Parks and natural areas
Sauk County (Wis.)
- Black and white photograph
- English, English
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Devil's Lake east and west bluffs. 1926. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/PV2NBN7FF3IC68M#BIB0. (Accessed April 6, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1926) Devil's Lake east and west bluffs. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/PV2NBN7FF3IC68M#BIB0
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/PV2NBN7FF3IC68M#BIB0>.