Ku Klux Klan and opposing protestors march
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Members of the Ku Klux Klan (or KKK), and African American civil rights protestors march on nearby sidewalks in Wauwatosa protesting the membership of Judge Robert E. Cannon in the Eagles Club. At the time, only Caucasians could belong to the club.
1966 Aug 25 AM 12 45. Aug 25 1966.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Civil rights movements -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Civil rights demonstrations -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
West Wisconsin Avenue (Wauwatosa, Wis.)
Ku Klux Klan (1915- ) -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
- 7805 W Wisconsin Ave
- Black and white photograph
- All Rights Reserved- Milwaukee Public Library
- Chicago citation style
- Ku Klux Klan and opposing protestors march. 1966-08-25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/6081. (Accessed February 21, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1966-08-25) Ku Klux Klan and opposing protestors march. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/6081
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/6081>.