Richland Center, Wisconsin, Bird's Eye View from Northeast, ca. 1970's
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Front Picture Description: Color photograph bird's eye view of downtown Richland Center taken from the town bluff / Miner Hill / Tower Hill looking southwest. Courthouse bell tower has a flat roof indicating 1953-1981. Piggly Wiggly grocery store is located in the large building on the southwest corner of Seminary & Main Streets. Taken during the winter months as there are no leaves on trees. Signs in Photograph: “FORD, MERCURY”, “AMOCO” station located on the northwest corner of Seminary & Main Streets. Back Print: “THIS PAPER MANUFACTURED BY KODAK”. Back Writing: “p000202-148”, “Richland County History Room”, “donated by LouAnn LeBansky Walton 2 July 2014”.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
- Church Street
Bird's eye views
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Richland Center, Wisconsin, Bird's Eye View from Northeast, ca. 1970's. 1970-1979. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3861. (Accessed April 11, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1970-1979) Richland Center, Wisconsin, Bird's Eye View from Northeast, ca. 1970's. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3861
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3861>.