Cazenovia Street Scene, Westford Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1910
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1910
Divided back postcard notes: Divided back indicates 1907 or after. Stamp box indicates 1904-1918. Front Picture Description: Black and white image of dirt street with buildings along both sides. There is a horse hitched to a buggy along the right side of the street and 9 unidentified people are in the picture. Signs in Photograph: SPECIAL INDUCEMENTS During CARNIVAL At Our Store – AUG24-26. DON’T FAIL TO CALL. FISHER BROS., CAZENOVIA HOTEL., ...BBIN, Back Print: POST CARD, ^AZO^AZO^OZA^OZA, CORRESPONDENCE HERE, NAME AND ADDRESS HERE Back Stamp: none Back Postmark: none Back Addressee: none Back Message: none Back Writing: P335-8, Gift of Ken & Amy Nelson (1987) Accession Book Description: P335 CAZENOVIA – HISTORY – ca. 1910 A collection of picture postcards taken about 1900-10 of Cazenovia, its stores, railroad, main street scenes, dam, bridges, horse drill, carnival, and overviews. Gifts of Ken and Amy Nelson (1987).
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Cazenovia Street Scene, Westford Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1910. ca. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6459. (Accessed December 9, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1910) Cazenovia Street Scene, Westford Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6459
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6459>.