Abandoned building on E Kane Pl
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph shows a boarded up and crumbling building on E Kane Pl. There is a faded advertisement for Pabst beer painted on the side of the building. A banner across the top reads, "It's some candy! Denver sandwich five cents". There are also advertisements for Feminetts and King Edward cigars on the building.
Neg. No. 1255 / Jul 25 1931 / 1235 East Kane / Photo by Henry H. Hunter, Milwaukee / Fire Prevention Bureau, Milwaukee Fire Dept.
- Hunter, Henry H
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Milwaukee Public Library
- East Kane Place (Milwaukee, Wis.)
Streets -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Advertising -- Beer -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Pabst Beer (Milwaukee, Wis.)
Advertising -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
- Black and white photograph
- All Rights Reserved- Milwaukee Public Library
- Chicago citation style
- Hunter, Henry H. Abandoned building on E Kane Pl. 1931-07-25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/7386. (Accessed March 31, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Hunter, Henry H, (1931-07-25) Abandoned building on E Kane Pl. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/7386
- MLA citation style
- Hunter, Henry H. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/7386>.