- View Full Item
- Created Date
Newspaper clipping from Richland Observer, 30 Jan 2003. This house is located at 109 South Sheldon Street, southeast corner of Sheldon and Court Streets. Built by S. I. Freeborn in 1892. Bought by John Kirkpatrick, cheese wholesaler in 1905. Owned by Jennifer Lohman in 2003.
- Richland Observer
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
- Freeborn, Samuel Irwin (1833-1895)
Kirkpatrick, John (1854-1935)
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Richland Observer. Kirkpatrick Home. 01/30/2003. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/2136. (Accessed February 20, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Richland Observer, (01/30/2003) Kirkpatrick Home. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/2136
- MLA citation style
- Richland Observer. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/2136>.