432 Main St, Reedsburg, Sauk County, Wisconsin
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1983
This front gabled structure was built in 1881 by Willard Rork and housed Dr. Charles Austin Rood's medical office. Local contractors contributed to the building and furnishing of the structure.
The Reedsburg Historic Survey was conducted from October 1983 through April 1984 by the City of Reedsburg and community volunteers. The project was funded, in part, by a National Park Service and U. S. Department of the Interior grant, administered by the Historic Preservation Division of the State Historical Society of Wisconsin. The surveys and accompanying photographs, housed at the Reedsburg Public Library, were compiled to determine National Register of Historic Places eligibility.
- Stager, Claudette
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Reedsburg Public Library
- Reedsburg Historic Survey
Rood, Charles Austin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Stager, Claudette. 432 Main St, Reedsburg, Sauk County, Wisconsin. ca. 1983. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/RPL/id/1957. (Accessed May 31, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Stager, Claudette, (ca. 1983) 432 Main St, Reedsburg, Sauk County, Wisconsin. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/RPL/id/1957
- MLA citation style
- Stager, Claudette. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/RPL/id/1957>.