Ashland National Bank in Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Exterior view of a two story building located at 518 West Second Street, Ashland, WI built by Thomas Bardon. Signs on the building say "Ashland National Bank" and "Bardon's 1884 Building."
Bardon's Building, built at 518 West Second Street, housed the Ashland National Bank from 1884 to 1897. Thomas Bardon was the bank's president. The Ashland National Bank moved to 100 West Second Street and was located there from 1899 to 1931. Due to the Great Depression the bank closed Jan 1933. It then reopened as the Union National Bank at the end of 1933 still located at 100 West Second Street and was listed in the City Directories from 1937-1987.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: email@example.com Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Ashland National Bank in Ashland, WI. 1892-1893. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/54. (Accessed April 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1892-1893) Ashland National Bank in Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/54
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/54>.