- View Full Item
- Created Date
COLOPHON: "Printed at Women's Studio Workshop and funded in part by an Artist-in-Residence grant from the Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation."
Signed by the artist. Printed in an edition of 150. Library holds copy 21.
This tunnel book is in the shape of a circle which has been printed to resemble a globe of the world. The pages of the book are attached with tabs at both sides of each page with a small accordion structure allowing the book to expand. Cover has a 3 cm hole which serves as a spy hole. The view through the hole shows a layered landscape made by cutting through successive layers of pages that comprise a diorama when the pages are fully extended.
- Barton, Carol June () et al
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Women's Studio Workshop : Rosendale, New York
-  leavesAll ill.
- English, English
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Barton, Carol June () et al. Tunnel map. 1988. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/VHHP6OBZPXWKB8C. (Accessed January 25, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Barton, Carol June () et al, (1988) Tunnel map. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/VHHP6OBZPXWKB8C
- MLA citation style
- Barton, Carol June () et al. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/VHHP6OBZPXWKB8C>.