815 W Second Street, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
View of the wooden building located at 815 West Second Street, Ashland, WI. Standing in front of the building on the wooden sidewalk are Claude Talaska, a barber and musician, on the left, Bert Olson, shoemaker, in the middle, and children on the right. “Claude Talaska, Barber & Bert Olson, Shoe Shop, 815 W. 2nd St.” - Handwritten on the bottom of the photograph mat.
Between 1905 and 1922 this address is listed as housing businesses for Bert Olson, Boots and Shoes, Talaska’s Orchestra and Claude A. Talaska, Barber.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- 815 W Second Street, Ashland, WI. 1905-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/52. (Accessed December 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1905-1918) 815 W Second Street, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/52
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/52>.