Log Day on Main Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1907-1912
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Divided back postcard notes: Divided back indicates 1907 or after. Stamp box indicates 1904-1918. Front Picture Description: Black and white image taken from the middle of Main street looking directly south from Mill street. There are several sleighs full of logs and slabs with people on or around these loads. No one is identified. Buildings and signs can be seen along both sides of the street. Front Writing: A BUSY DAY AT RICHLAND CENTER WIS. Signs in Photograph: AY and ROHR. ...TERS & DECORATORS., RUSTIC OFFICE, ...REAL ..EST., PIER, ...OFFLAND B, BREEDEN...GROCERIES Back Print: POST CARD, ^AZO^AZO^OZA^OZA PLACE STAMP HERE, CORRESPONDENCE HERE, NAME AND ADDRESS HERE Back Stamp: none Back Postmark: none Back Addressee: none Back Message: none Back Writing: P325-12, Before 1912, Note “Rustic” sign, Gift of Mrs. Burns Nolan, Gift of Emma Nolan, County Room, Brewer Library, 43399, 8 Page #, 3, Pic# Accession Book Description: P 325 LOGGING INDUSTRY – RICHLAND CENTER, Picture of a busy l
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Log Day on Main Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1907-1912. 1907-1912. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6380. (Accessed February 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1907-1912) Log Day on Main Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1907-1912. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6380
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6380>.