- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1910
Postcard Collection, West Side. Located on the south west intersection of West Grand Ave. and Fourth Ave. So., less than a block from the Chicago and North Western Depot.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- South Wood County Historical Museum
- This digital image and any reproductions are the proerty of the South Wood County Historical Corporation. We encourage private individuals to view and reproduce images for personal use, but public use in any form requires permission. For-profit or commercial ventures must nquire about a fee for use. Please credit South Wood County Historical Corporation and send us a copy of any published material.
- Chicago citation style
- Andersen House. c. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1395. (Accessed June 7, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (c. 1910) Andersen House. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1395
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1395>.