Richland Center, Bird's Eye View from northeast
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1980
Color picture bird's eye view of downtown Richland Center taken from the bluff east of town looking southwest. Haseltine, Seminary, and Court Streets can be seen left to right and Park, Church, Central, Main, Jefferson, and Orange Streets can be seen from bottom to top. Courthouse can be seen in upper left of picture.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Bird's eye views
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Richland Center, Bird's Eye View from northeast. ca. 1980. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/2750. (Accessed December 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1980) Richland Center, Bird's Eye View from northeast. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/2750
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/2750>.