744-746 N 6th St
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph was taken from behind a wood plank fence, and shows three buildings across the street. At far left is a two story clapboard building, with signs that read "Pink's Tap". In the middle is a small, square building with lettering that reads, "Unger's Studio". The building at far right as a Blatz sign over the door, and a sign in the upper floor window reading, "Bartenders Union".
M. C. P. / 744 N 6th St 3/8/1949 / Milwaukee Commercial Photographers, Inc. 145 E. Kilbourn Ave Milwaukee Wis.
- Milwaukee Commercial Photographers, Inc
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Milwaukee Public Library
- North Sixth Street (Milwaukee, Wis.)
Streets -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Advertising -- Beer -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Commercial buildings -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Taverns -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
- Black and white photograph
- All rights reserved - Milwaukee Public Library
- Chicago citation style
- Milwaukee Commercial Photographers, Inc. 744-746 N 6th St. 1949-03-08. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/9761. (Accessed February 23, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Milwaukee Commercial Photographers, Inc, (1949-03-08) 744-746 N 6th St. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/9761
- MLA citation style
- Milwaukee Commercial Photographers, Inc. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/9761>.