[Upper Rio Negro and Casiquiare Canal, Venezuela].
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Dr. Hamilton Rice Survey" -- written in pencil on bottom of map. This map is very similar to a portion of a printed map accompanying an article by A. Hamilton Rice in the Geographical Journal (Rice 1921). The manuscript map, which is at a much more detailed scale, includes additional information about rocks, sand bars, depths and currents. Indexed in:Manuscript and annotated maps in the American Geographical Society Library: a cartobibliography.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Rio Negro (Colombia and Venezuela)--Maps
Rio Casiquiare (Venezuela)--Maps
Casiquiare, Canal (Venezuela)--Maps
- The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
- Chicago citation style
- [Upper Rio Negro and Casiquiare Canal, Venezuela].. 1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/cdm/ref/collection/agdm/id/2157. (Accessed December 9, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1920) [Upper Rio Negro and Casiquiare Canal, Venezuela].. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/cdm/ref/collection/agdm/id/2157
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/cdm/ref/collection/agdm/id/2157>.