Lee Lake, Cazenovia, Westford Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1907
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1907
Divided back postcard notes: Divided back indicates 1907 or after. Front Picture Description: Black and white image of the lake at Cazenovia. Front Writing: THE LAKE CAZENOVIA, WIS Back Print: POST CARD, This space for message, This space for address only Back Stamp: green 1¢ Ben Franklin stamp: SERRIES 1902 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 1, 1706 FRANKLIN, 1, POSTAGE ONE CENT Back Postmark: LAVALLE WIS. NOV 4 1907 8 PM Back Addressee: Miss Amelia Dunn, Hub City, Wis Back Message: LaValle Wis Nov 4 ‘07, Dear Friend:- Rec’d your letter Saturday, If I go I will be over Friday we, and if not, you will not be apt to hear from me again, Hope you will enjoy yourself. All are well here hope the same there. Nora D. Back Writing: P335-23 Accession Book Description: P335 CAZENOVIA – HISTORY – ca. 1910 A collection of picture postcards taken about 1900-10 of Cazenovia, its stores, railroad, main street scenes, dam, bridges, horse drill, carnival, and overviews. Gifts of Ken and Amy Nelson (1987).
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
- Dunn, Amelia (1869-1923)
Lakes & ponds
Bodies of water
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Lee Lake, Cazenovia, Westford Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1907. ca. 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6516. (Accessed January 22, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1907) Lee Lake, Cazenovia, Westford Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6516
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6516>.