Court Street, looking southeast from Central Avenue, Richland Center, Wisconsin , 1907-1908
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Divided back postcard notes: Divided back indicates 1907 or after. Front Picture Description: Black & white photograph showing businesses, people, utility poles, concrete sidewalks, horse and wagon, dirt street. Signs in Photograph: “PRATT BROS.”, “FURNITURE”, “TOMS' JEWELRY STORE.” (with giant pocket watch hanging in front of store), “SHERMAN”, “JOE BRINDLEY, CITY MARKET”, “GROCIERIES, SHERMAN'S, MEATS”, “FRUITS”, “H. H. LIEN, MERCHANT, TAILOR”, “D. E. SMITH., DENTIST.”, “ICE CREAM, SODA, JOHN STARR'S, CIGARS, ...ACCO, MEALS & LUNCHES, RESTAURANT, BAKERY, NUTS, AN...DIES”, “DENTIST”, “Starr's Restaurant and BAKERY., CIGARS & TOBACCO”, “STRAITON & STORMS OWL CIGARS NOW 5 CTS”. Back Print: “POST CARD”, “This space for message”, “This space for address only”. Back Stamp: Green one cent Benjamin Franklin stamp. “SERIES 1902 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 1706 FRANKLIN 1790, POSTAGE ONE CENT”. Back Postmark: “RICHLAND CENTER, WIS., 23 DEC 6AM 1908”. Year is hard to read could possibly be 1903.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Smith, Daniel E. (1865-1962)
Starr, John H. (1858-1912)
Brindley, Joseph E. (1855-1920)
Lien, Hans H. (1864-1945)
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Court Street, looking southeast from Central Avenue, Richland Center, Wisconsin , 1907-1908. 1907-1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3060. (Accessed June 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1907-1908) Court Street, looking southeast from Central Avenue, Richland Center, Wisconsin , 1907-1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3060
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3060>.