Bar Interior, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Interior view of a tavern showing two men holding beverages and a male bartender standing behind the bar. Signs and pictures line the bar and walls including a large sign that says "Ashland Lager Beer on Draught."
Donor identified this as Anich Tavern located at 719 West 2nd Street. 719 West 2nd Street was listed as a hotel and saloon from 1895 to 1897 under the management of Moses Brown in the Ashland City Directories. From 1899 to 1917 this property was listed as the West Hotel.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Bar Interior, Ashland, WI. 1895-1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/35. (Accessed January 22, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1895-1917) Bar Interior, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/35
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/35>.