NAACP Youth Council demonstrates at Allen Bradley
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Members of the Youth Council march down the street outside of the Allen-Bradley Company. A police truck follows the marches along the street. A day after the march Allen-Bradley announced a change in their hiring practices, adding a non discrimination clause.
Aug 14, 1968. Demonstration at Allen-Bradley Co. on hiring practices. Demonstration at Allen Bradley Co on Racist hiring practices. Heinz Kluetmeier.
- Kluetmeier, Heinz
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Allen-Bradley Company
Civil rights movements -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Civil rights demonstrations -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Allen-Bradley Company -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- 1201 S 2nd St
- Black and white photograph
- All Rights Reserved- Milwaukee Public Library
- Chicago citation style
- Kluetmeier, Heinz. NAACP Youth Council demonstrates at Allen Bradley. 1968-08-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/6212. (Accessed February 22, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Kluetmeier, Heinz, (1968-08-14) NAACP Youth Council demonstrates at Allen Bradley. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/6212
- MLA citation style
- Kluetmeier, Heinz. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/6212>.