Sno-Wyte Bakery, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
View looking across 2nd Street West and down the alley across the street. Sno-Wyte Bakery is visible on the right with an insurance and real estate office on the left. In the foreground is a Sherwin Williams Paint Store sign.
Sno-Wyte Bakery was located at 111 West 2nd Street starting in 1950.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: email@example.com Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Sno-Wyte Bakery, Ashland, WI. 1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/70. (Accessed April 20, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1963) Sno-Wyte Bakery, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/70
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/70>.