Elizabeth Snyder with a Cow, Richland Center, Wisconsin, ca. 1950’s
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Front Picture Description: Black and white photograph of a woman standing next to a cow in the foreground with buildings, windmill tower, fence, gate and other cattle in the background. Elizabeth Emelia Snyder was born 15 Dec 1878 to David Snyder and Emelia Marie Zimple Snyder. She died 21 Jun 1965 and is buried in the Richland Center cemetery. She had a daughter, Emelia Snyder. Back Print: “County Room, Brewer Library”, “813”. Back Writing: “p000318-10”, “Emelia’s mother”. Accession Book Description: P318 SNYDER, EMELIA Pictures of Emelia, her mother, and their home. Pictures of the horse which was her model for her prize-winning painting. 1924 RCHS graduation picture.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
- Snyder, Elizabeth Emila (1878-1965)
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Elizabeth Snyder with a Cow, Richland Center, Wisconsin, ca. 1950’s. 1950-1959. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6136. (Accessed April 1, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1950-1959) Elizabeth Snyder with a Cow, Richland Center, Wisconsin, ca. 1950’s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6136
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6136>.