Armory Hotel, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Exterior view of a two story wooden building with lettering on top that says Armory Hotel. The doorway and windows on the left say "The Armory Hotel," while the doorway and windows on the right say "The Armory Bar, Ole Wive Stad Prop." On the wooden sidewalk out front stand two women and one man on the left, a boy holding a bicycle another boy and a dog in the middle, and four men on the right.
The Armory Hotel is listed in the 1905 Ashland City Directory as located at 909 W 2nd St, proprietor Peter Jacobinus.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: email@example.com Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Armory Hotel, Ashland, WI. 1902-1906. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/30. (Accessed January 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1902-1906) Armory Hotel, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/30
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/30>.