Court Street, looking west from Church Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1907-1909, copy 1
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Divided back postcard notes: Divided back indicates 1907 or after. Stamp box indicates 1904-1918. Front Picture Description: Black & white photograph looking west on Court Street from Church Street. Shows businesses, people, concrete sidewalks, lots of horses, wagons & buggies, dirt street, utility poles, fire hydrant, lightning rods. Front Writing: “Richland Center, Wis.” Signs in Photograph: “MEATS”, “FRED MILLER, LAGER BEER, R. ?. ROBINSON”, giant pocket watch hanging from sign, “DENTIST”, giant pocket watch hanging from sign, “MEATS”, “PIER”, “BOSTON STORE”, “MOODY & COMPANY, REAL ESTATE”, “GUND”, “DENTIST”, “GROCERIES”, “NEWS STAND”, “WERTZ-BAKERY & LUNCH ROOM.”, “SCHUERMAN & BOWEN”, “DRUGS”, “1883”. Back Print: “Post Card, ^ AZO ^ AZO ^ AZO ^ AZO, PLACE STAMP HERE, CORRESPONDENCE HERE, NAME AND ADDRESS HERE”. Back Stamp: none Back Postmark: none Back Addressee: none Back Message: none Back Writing: “192%”, “P202-32c1”, “County Room, Brewer Library”, “94%”, “27-3 1/2”.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Court Street, looking west from Church Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1907-1909, copy 1. 1907-1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3167. (Accessed July 7, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1907-1909) Court Street, looking west from Church Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1907-1909, copy 1. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3167
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3167>.