Golden Glow Cafe, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Exterior view of the Golden Glow Cafe with a car and motorcycle parked in front on West 2nd Street.
The Golden Glow Cafe was started in 1954, but moved to 519 West 2nd Street by 1969 and is still in this location in 2014.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Golden Glow Cafe, Ashland, WI. 1978. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/63. (Accessed December 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1978) Golden Glow Cafe, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/63
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/63>.