Tackle Box and Cremo Bakery, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
View of the storefronts along 2nd Street including the Tackle Box and Cremo Bakery with cars parallel parked along the street in the foreground. These two stores were located in the Leihy Block building which says "1897 G. Leihy" at the top center.
The Cremo Bakery was located at 414 West 2nd Street from starting in 1939 through the 1980's. The Tackle Box was a sporting goods and fishing store which is pictured at 412 West 2nd Street where it was located between 1962 and 1970.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: email@example.com Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Tackle Box and Cremo Bakery, Ashland, WI. 1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/55. (Accessed February 23, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1963) Tackle Box and Cremo Bakery, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/55
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/55>.