Court House, Jail & Krouskop Store, Richland Center, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Original photograph is P000552-01, copies are p000178-10, p000197-14, p000264v2-04b. Picture from southeast shows left to right: stone Jail built 1868, a county office, court house built in 1860, Register of Deeds office, A. H. Krouskop store which was built in 1877 and burned down in 1883. Same image is shown in P000178-10, which is a newspaper clipping. This copy appears to be photographed from a book.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
- Krouskop, Albein Houy 'A.H.' (1840-1930)
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Court House, Jail & Krouskop Store, Richland Center, WI. 1877-1883. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/2647. (Accessed April 1, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1877-1883) Court House, Jail & Krouskop Store, Richland Center, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/2647
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/2647>.