- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph was taken May 12, 1898, by L. M. Thiers, and is looking north from near the intersection of Main and South Streets (Sixth Avenue and 59th Street). This is the first street pavement to be laid in Kenosha.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Main Street. 1898-05-12. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/IQGF6HTOXO6M28J. (Accessed May 26, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1898-05-12) Main Street. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/IQGF6HTOXO6M28J
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/IQGF6HTOXO6M28J>.