Public Buildings of Grand Rapids
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1908
Postcard Collection, East Side. This image of the Public Buildings of Grand Rapids, Wis. was taked from the river looking eastwards. The Wood County Jail, Public Library and Court House were all located along Baker Street near the present day court house. Howe High School was located on Eighth Street where Howe Elementary School is now located.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- South Wood County Historical Museum
Cities & towns
Wood County Jail
- This digital image and any reproductions are the proerty of the South Wood County Historical Corporation. We encourage private individuals to view and reproduce images for personal use, but public use in any form requires permission. For-profit or commercial ventures must nquire about a fee for use. Please credit South Wood County Historical Corporation and send us a copy of any published material.
- Chicago citation style
- Public Buildings of Grand Rapids. c. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1355. (Accessed February 27, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (c. 1908) Public Buildings of Grand Rapids. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1355
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1355>.