Texaco station, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Vaughn Avenue Texaco Station located at 501 West 2nd Street, on the northwest corner of Vaughn Avenue and Second Street. Signs at the station say “Texaco,” “Washing,” and “B.E. Goodrich.” Two large billboards over the station advertise Vantage and Coronet VSQ Brandy.
From 1950 through 1980 this location was a Texaco Station, today the store Moore’s Clothes & Things is located on this property.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: email@example.com Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Texaco station, Ashland, WI. 1978. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/81. (Accessed December 9, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1978) Texaco station, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/81
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/81>.