Brewery, Schlitz Brewing Company
- View Full Item
- Created Date
View of brewery looking East across Martin Luther King Jr. Drive (3rd Street). The Joseph Schlitz Brewery and the Pabst Brewery were the largest of the Milwaukee beer makers. The Milwaukee plant of Schlitz Brewery was closed in 1980.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Brewing industry--Wisconsin--Milwaukee
Schlitz Brewing Company--Wisconsin--Milwaukee
- Photographic prints
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Brewery, Schlitz Brewing Company. 1895. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/cdm/ref/collection/mkenh/id/354. (Accessed February 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1895) Brewery, Schlitz Brewing Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/cdm/ref/collection/mkenh/id/354
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/cdm/ref/collection/mkenh/id/354>.