North American Life and Three Sisters, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- between 1960 and 1971
Photograph of a three story brownstone building, originally Security Savings Bank, with business signs for North American Life & Casualty Co. and The Iverson Agency. The two story building to the right shows Three Sisters, a local clothing store at 216 West Second Street, Ashland, WI.
Security Savings Bank was located at 212 West Second Street from 1890 to 1905 with the President listed as J.S. Ellis. North American Life & Casualty Co. was located at 212 West 2nd Street from 1960 through 1974. Three Sisters was located at 216 W 2nd Street from 1958 through 1971.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: email@example.com Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- North American Life and Three Sisters, Ashland, WI. between 1960 and 1971. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/83. (Accessed December 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (between 1960 and 1971) North American Life and Three Sisters, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/83
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/83>.