- View Full Item
- Created Date
Two Hmong Auto Defense de Choc (ADC) soldiers cleaning fish beside the Nam Seng River.
Site: LS-225, Coordinates: TH 7963
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Hmong (Asian people)
Nam Seng River (Laos
Louangphrabang (Laos : Province)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Hmong soldiers. 1967. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/3OXFKY5KUAEMY8G. (Accessed April 11, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1967) Hmong soldiers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/3OXFKY5KUAEMY8G
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/3OXFKY5KUAEMY8G>.