Official Highway Map of Wisconsin 1939
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This map shows the state trunk highway system and county trunk highways. This map show surface type on state and county trunk highways and the locations of state parks and free public camp grounds. National forests, state forests, and Indian reservations are shown in color. Also included is a distance finding table and explanation of its use. The map includes mileage chart and insets of Superior, Ashland, Marinette, Green Bay, Appleton, Manitowoc, Oshkosh, Fond Du Lac, Janesville, Sheboygan, Stevens Point, Wausau, Waukesha, Madison, Eau Claire, Milwaukee, La Crosse, Beloit, Racine, and Kenosha.
- Wisconsin. State Highway Commission
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Wisconsin Historical Society
- State Highway Commission of Wisconsin
Superior; Ashland; Marinette; Green Bay; Appleton; Manitowoc; Oshkosh; Fond Du Lac; Janesville; Sheboygan; Stevens Point; Wausau; Waukesha; Madison; Eau Claire; Milwaukee; La Crosse; Beloit; Racine; Kenosha
- Road Map
- We believe that online reproduction of this material is permitted because its copyright protection has lapsed or because sharing it here for non-profit educational purposes complies with the Fair Use provisions of the U.S. Copyright Law. Teachers and students are generally free to reproduce pages for nonprofit classroom use. For advice about other uses, or if you believe that you possess copyright to some of this material, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Chicago citation style
- Wisconsin. State Highway Commission. Official Highway Map of Wisconsin 1939. 1939. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/maps/id/14159. (Accessed April 2, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Wisconsin. State Highway Commission, (1939) Official Highway Map of Wisconsin 1939. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/maps/id/14159
- MLA citation style
- Wisconsin. State Highway Commission. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/maps/id/14159>.