Court Street looking east, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1927
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Front Picture Description: Newspaper clipping showing lots of automobiles, businesses, and people on Court Street. Front Print/Writing: “MAIN STREET RICHLAND CENTER, WIS. 3-27”. Written in margins: “P202-18”, “COUNTY ROOM, BREWER LIBRARY”, “Court Street in 1927 . . . The Richland Observer, Oct. 22, 1992. This picture, looking eastward from the corner of Main and Court Street, was taken from the second floor of the building then known as the Coffland Building, which is now owned by the Elliotts. The downtown area had a parking problem then, and the traffic ran in two directions. The popcorn wagon, in the lower left in the picture, was one of the fixtures in the city.”
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Court Street looking east, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1927. 1927. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3056. (Accessed March 31, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1927) Court Street looking east, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1927. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3056
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3056>.