501 North Park St, Reedsburg, Sauk County, Wisconsin
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1983
This late Queen Anne structure was built ca. 1904-1912, possibly in 1908. The house is the twin of the home at 201 West Main Street built by William Hahn. This house may also have been built by Hahn. In 1949 this was the home of Glen Howland. The house was featured in the volume Souvenir of Reedsburg's Beautiful Residences from 1912. It is part of the Park Street Historic District.
The Reedsburg Historic Survey was conducted from October 1983 through April 1984 by the City of Reedsburg and community volunteers. The project was funded, in part, by a National Park Service and U. S. Department of the Interior grant, administered by the Historic Preservation Division of the State Historical Society of Wisconsin. The surveys and accompanying photographs, housed at the Reedsburg Public Library, were compiled to determine National Register of Historic Places eligibility.
- Stager, Claudette
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Reedsburg Public Library
- Reedsburg Historic Survey
Souvenir of Reedsburg's Beautiful Residences
Park Street Historic District
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Stager, Claudette. 501 North Park St, Reedsburg, Sauk County, Wisconsin. ca. 1983. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/RPL/id/2630. (Accessed July 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Stager, Claudette, (ca. 1983) 501 North Park St, Reedsburg, Sauk County, Wisconsin. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/RPL/id/2630
- MLA citation style
- Stager, Claudette. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/RPL/id/2630>.