First Street North
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1906
Postcard Collection, East Side. Looking north on First Street North are the Arpin houses on the right. The white house with pillars was the home of Daniel Arpin. The next house was the home of Daniel's parents, John and Clarice Arpin. The Grand Rapids Brewing Company can be seen in the background.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- South Wood County Historical Museum
Grand Rapids Brewing Company
- This digital image and any reproductions are the proerty of the South Wood County Historical Corporation. We encourage private individuals to view and reproduce images for personal use, but public use in any form requires permission. For-profit or commercial ventures must nquire about a fee for use. Please credit South Wood County Historical Corporation and send us a copy of any published material.
- Chicago citation style
- First Street North. c. 1906. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1353. (Accessed July 16, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (c. 1906) First Street North. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1353
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1353>.