Butternut Cheese Factory copy 1
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1913
Newspaper clipping. Date published in newspaper unknown. Under picture, “The old Butternut Cheese Factory was located on Highway 58 north of the Butternut School. Maynard and Tom McNurlin are riding the black and gray mules. The picture belongs to Mrs. Tom McNurlin.” Picture shows cheese factory with several teams of horses and wagons in front. Located in section 34 of Willow township.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
- Sippy, Scott Ambrose (1893-1985)
Grassman, Charles Rudolph (1875-1948)
Grassman, Albert (1893-1939)
Lounsbury, William A. (1846-1931)
Hart, William Burton 'Bert' (1874-1949)
Hart Pahl, Vernie E. (1906-2003)
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Butternut Cheese Factory copy 1. ca. 1913. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/1837. (Accessed December 10, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1913) Butternut Cheese Factory copy 1. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/1837
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/1837>.