SURE protests Judge Seraphim
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Students United for Racial Equality (SURE) protest at a speech by Judge Christ T. Seraphim outside of Brooks Memorial Union at Marquette University. Judge Seraphim was frequently picketed due to his refusal to quit the then-segregated Eagles Club.
Students United for Racial Equality (SURE) picket Judge Seraphim as he speaks to freshman journalism students. Brooks Memorial Union, Sept. 23, 1967.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Brooks Memorial Union
Civil rights demonstrations -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Civil rights movements -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Eagles Club (Milwaukee, Wis.)
Marquette University (Milwaukee, Wis.)
- 620 N 14th St
- Black and white photograph
- All Rights Reserved- Milwaukee Public Library
- Chicago citation style
- SURE protests Judge Seraphim. 1967-09-23. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/6454. (Accessed March 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1967-09-23) SURE protests Judge Seraphim. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/6454
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/6454>.