Public Library, Grand Rapids
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1915
Postcard Collection, East Side. Left to right: The home of John and Clarice Arpin, the home of Daniel Arpin (John and Clarice's son), the Christian Science Church (formaly the First Congregational Church), City Hall and Public Library and the Wood County Jail.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- South Wood County Historical Museum
City & town halls
First Congregational Church
Christian Science Church
- This digital image and any reproductions are the proerty of the South Wood County Historical Corporation. We encourage private individuals to view and reproduce images for personal use, but public use in any form requires permission. For-profit or commercial ventures must nquire about a fee for use. Please credit South Wood County Historical Corporation and send us a copy of any published material.
- Chicago citation style
- Public Library, Grand Rapids. c. 1915. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1356. (Accessed October 21, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (c. 1915) Public Library, Grand Rapids. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1356
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1356>.