Court Street Looking East from Main Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, ca. 1860-1865, copy 3
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1860-1865
Undivided back postcard notes: Undivided back indicates 1901-1907. Front Picture Description: Black & white photograph of dirt street, buildings, with hill covered in snow in background. There are many unidentified people, horses, oxen, sleds in the street. Taken in winter. Front Print: “RICHLAND CTR-WIS. 1860”. Front Writing: “Richland Center 1860 Halsey Rinehart”. Signs in Photograph: “CABINET SHOP” Back Print: “POST CARD, THIS SIDE FOR THE ADDRESS, PLACE ONE CENT STAMP HERE”. Back Stamp: none Back Postmark: none Back Addressee: none Back Writing: “Richland County History Room, 325 North Central Avenue, Richland Center, WI 53581”, “P217-01c3”. Accession Book Description: “STORES – RICHLAND CENTER – COURT STREET – 1865, Peases store in foreground.”
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Court Street Looking East from Main Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, ca. 1860-1865, copy 3. ca. 1860-1865. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/4073. (Accessed December 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1860-1865) Court Street Looking East from Main Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, ca. 1860-1865, copy 3. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/4073
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/4073>.