- View Full Item
- Created Date
A late 1930's view of Main Street, Waterford, Wisconsin. William Rittman's Clothing Store, Waterford State Bank, Jones Drug Store, Howard Favell's Soda Fountain, Pool Hall/Barbershop and Gamble's Store
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Main Street. 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/6A7XOQ3J3MSJZ8I. (Accessed May 26, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1930) Main Street. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/6A7XOQ3J3MSJZ8I
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/6A7XOQ3J3MSJZ8I>.