A Study of Coleman, Wisconsin
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"A Study of Coleman, Wisconsin" is a 31-page typed and mimeographed manuscript with a construction paper cover and bound with staples down the left side. The library's copy has tears around the perimeter of the cover. Although the title on the cover reads: "Coleman: Old and New", the title on the publication page and the table of contents reads: "A Study of Coleman, Wisconsin." The contents of this work describe the history and growth of Coleman, Wisconsin. Complete with hand-drawn maps of Braultville, Early Coleman, and Coleman of the 1960s, this manuscript identifies early pioneers, civil works, industries, businesses, and community fixtures. This history was prepared and written in 1963 under the supervision of Dr. Leo J. Alilunas, Director of the Menominee Resourse [sic] Workshop, and sponsored by Northern Michigan University in Marquette, Michigan. The bibliography listed in the Table of Contents is missing from the original document.
- Beaudoin, Julia; Swenty, Lucille; Garrigan, Karolyn
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Stephenson Public Library
- Menominee Resource Workshop
- Frontier & pioneer life
Marinette County (Wis.)--History
- This manuscript is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on the use of this digital resource. Preferred citation for this material is as follows: "A Study of Coleman, Wisconsin by Julia Beaudoin, et al., Local History Collection, Stephenson Public Library."
- Chicago citation style
- Beaudoin, Julia; Swenty, Lucille; Garrigan, Karolyn. A Study of Coleman, Wisconsin. 1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/MCMP/id/33. (Accessed August 12, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Beaudoin, Julia; Swenty, Lucille; Garrigan, Karolyn, (1963) A Study of Coleman, Wisconsin. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/MCMP/id/33
- MLA citation style
- Beaudoin, Julia; Swenty, Lucille; Garrigan, Karolyn. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/MCMP/id/33>.