Court Street, looking west from Church Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin copy 1
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Picture Postcard Notes: Front Picture Description: Black & white photograph of Court Street looking west from Church Street. Shows people, businesses, horses, buggies, wagons, automobiles, dirt streets, concrete sidewalks, utility poles, hanging street lights, fire hydrant. Although writing indicates Main Street, this is actually Court Street, so probably meant main street as in the main business street. Front Writing: “13 MAIN STREET, RICHLAND CENTER, WIS.” Signs in Photograph: “BUTLER”, “THE MENS STORE” (?), “PRATT BROS” (?), “THE TOMS STORE” with large hanging pocket watch, “THE BOSTON STORE”, “PIER”, “W...SPICKAR...”, “GUND”, “BAKER...LUNCHES”, “LUNCHES”, “HARNES...”, “DRUG STO...”, “EDW...” Back Print: “POST CARD”, “AZO, AZO, AZO, AZO”, “CORRESPONDENCE HERE”, “NAME AND ADDRESS HERE”. Back Stamp: none Back Postmark: none Back Addressee: none Back Message: none Back Writing: “Gift of Theora Janney Jordon”, “County Room, Brewer Library”, “P202-13c1”.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Court Street, looking west from Church Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin copy 1. 1910-1915. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3045. (Accessed January 26, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1910-1915) Court Street, looking west from Church Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin copy 1. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3045
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3045>.