Hilary 'Sparky' Waukau speaking, Keshena
- View Full Item
Hilary 'Sparky' Waukau speaks to a crowd of young children at the Nature Study Sanctuary, original print
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- College of Menominee Nation S. Verna Fowler Academic Library/Menominee Public Library
- Menominee Indian Reservation (Wis.)
Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin
Waukau, Hilary 'Sparky'
Nature Study Sanctuary
- Copyright to this resource is held by the S. Verna Fowler Academic Libray/Menominee Public Library and is provided here for educational, research, and teaching purposes only. Commercial use or distribution of the image or content is not permitted without prior permission.
- Chicago citation style
- Hilary 'Sparky' Waukau speaking, Keshena. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/cmnlsc/id/3505. (Accessed March 31, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Hilary 'Sparky' Waukau speaking, Keshena. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/cmnlsc/id/3505
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/cmnlsc/id/3505>.