Croak Brewery bottles
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photo of old beer bottles from Croak Brewery which was on North River Street in the early 1900s. Croak Brewery started operations in 1906 when they purchased the City Brewery facility. They continued to make beer there until 1920. The company produced "near beer" during Prohibition, but went out of business in 1933.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Croak Brewery bottles. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/WJ4PDJXOLHJNR8Y. (Accessed May 26, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) Croak Brewery bottles. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/WJ4PDJXOLHJNR8Y
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/WJ4PDJXOLHJNR8Y>.