Powers and Fosshage Groceries, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Exterior view of a three story brick building. The first floor store front has a sign for the business located there: Powers & Fosshage Staple & Fancy Groceries. Five men and two women stand out front on the wooden sidewalk.
The stone work at the top of this building says "1888."
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Powers and Fosshage Groceries, Ashland, WI. 1888-1891. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/26. (Accessed May 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1888-1891) Powers and Fosshage Groceries, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/26
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/26>.