Auditorium Theater, Waukesha
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Long shot of people posed in front of the Auditorium Theater at 212 West Main Street in Waukesha. Lunette window with keystone arch is on the second floor above the entrance. Awnings cover the ground floor windows. Children in the front of the group pose with an American flag and four cows.
Notes: The theater was later renamed The Avon.
Notes from photo: Auditorium Theater W. Main St. Waukesha Boys and Girls attending Boys and Girls Day at the Waukesha County Farmers Round Up Mar 5-8, 1918. Ink stamp on back reads: J. Earl Stallard County Agricultural Agent Waukesha, Wis.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Awnings -- Wisconsin -- Waukesha
Buildings, brick -- Wisconsin --Waukesha
Cattle -- Wisconsin -- Waukesha
Children -- Wisconsin -- Waukesha
Flags, United States
Motion picture theaters -- Wisconsin -- Waukesha
People -- Wisconsin -- Waukesha
Street photography -- Wisconsin -- Waukesha
- Black and white photograph
- Chicago citation style
- Auditorium Theater, Waukesha. 1918-03-05. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/SSRecIDSearch?repl1=WI&repl2=WI.wch0101.bib. (Accessed December 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918-03-05) Auditorium Theater, Waukesha. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/SSRecIDSearch?repl1=WI&repl2=WI.wch0101.bib
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/SSRecIDSearch?repl1=WI&repl2=WI.wch0101.bib>.