Dixon Hotel, Grand Rapids, Wis.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1905
Postcard Collection, West Side. Looking at the south and east sides of the Dixon Hotel. The house next to the Dixon was removed around 1910 and the Walloch Building was built between the Dixon and Johnson and Hill Department Store.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- South Wood County Historical Museum
- This digital image and any reproductions are the proerty of the South Wood County Historical Corporation. We encourage private individuals to view and reproduce images for personal use, but public use in any form requires permission. For-profit or commercial ventures must nquire about a fee for use. Please credit South Wood County Historical Corporation and send us a copy of any published material.
- Chicago citation style
- Dixon Hotel, Grand Rapids, Wis.. c. 1905. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1397. (Accessed April 3, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (c. 1905) Dixon Hotel, Grand Rapids, Wis.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1397
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1397>.