Amusement Hall, Grand Rapids, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Postcard Collection, East Side. The Amusement Hall was located along the river on First Street No. where the Memorial Clock and Bell Tower is now located.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- South Wood County Historical Museum
- This digital image and any reproductions are the proerty of the South Wood County Historical Corporation. We encourage private individuals to view and reproduce images for personal use, but public use in any form requires permission. For-profit or commercial ventures must nquire about a fee for use. Please credit South Wood County Historical Corporation and send us a copy of any published material.
- Chicago citation style
- Amusement Hall, Grand Rapids, WI. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1357. (Accessed April 20, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Amusement Hall, Grand Rapids, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1357
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1357>.