The Vogue, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
View of the storefronts on the south side of the 500 block on 2nd Street West, or Main Street West today. Stores from left to right are The Vogue a women's clothing store, the Bardon Building housing Peter Lamal Insurance and the Masonic Temple building housing Huhn Rx Drug Store.
The Vogue was located at 516 West 2nd Street from 1942 through 1966, it then moved to 416 W 2nd Street and was located there through 1988. The Peter Lamal Agency, an insurance and real estate company was located in offices at this address from 1901 through 1988.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- The Vogue, Ashland, WI. 1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/68. (Accessed April 19, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1963) The Vogue, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/68
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/68>.